Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Birthday Blog!

Well... Here it is... The birth of my blog... Happy birthday blog! =)

Haha... It's really difficult starting this blog entry; I never quite fancied writing - in fact, I dropped Econs for Further Maths in JC cos Econs had too much text (Xp) - and I'll take ages staring at this blank screen before anything gets onto it. I feel very much like an artist now, staring at blank canvas, waiting for inspiration to come knocking...

Anyway, many thanks to Xiaowei for spurring me to start a blog, think this blog site won't have come into existance if not for her. I promised her I'll create one last cell group meeting, and my character is only as good as my word, so here it is... =P Haha... Xiaowei, you can be the 甘妈 for this blog site liao... =P

Guess this will be a place for me to put down my thoughts, feelings, reflections, revelations, testimonies, creations etc. into some coherent and organised manner bah (I hope...) Was a bit apprehensive about writing blogs cos the last time I tried something like this (writing a diary) it didn't quite work out. I took about a week's worth of notes, and I did a full write up of a day... And no more... =P

Hope this one will last, and I'll find things to share with you... Guess this is a good way for me to think through my days and reflect on the blessings I've received each day... This way I can make each day of my life more meaningful... =) Pretty sure I won't be using this as a whine-box, so if that's what you're looking for, sorry hor, wrong number... =P

OKies, signing off now, got to clear some books June lent me...

Have a great week ahead! God bless! =)

Btw, my bro asked me to put something special on my site, so here it is, just for him -> "something special"...
(Don't mind us, we do this all the time at home... =P)

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Ps 118:24, NIV)

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Dearest Jinghong bro! i have added u to my blog link!! so happy to see u start writing in your blog again! u know, writing blog is so interesting, u can write all your revelations, testimonies and sadness and just share it with everyone u know, sometimes pp u dunno will pop by and say hello! hahahha.... still remember i used to have a website of poems and diaries? u know what keep me going in my Christian walk? its cos i keep going back to my website and saw the revelations and testimonies i've shared thru' my poems and diaries....... and it just keep inspiring me....

i've stopped writing for some time, now i'm back cos blog allows us to write in a more organized way!

so keep your revelations flowing! i am looking forward to more of your ART WORKS! u'll encourage me!

keep "drawing"! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home