Friday, June 01, 2007

Walking in the Light

This is an update to the earlier post, in case anyone of you got worried. :P

Both of us have apologized to each other and things have gone back to normal. :)

Looking back, it strange how we tend to do silly things when we get angry. It felt good to lose your temper, but after a while, it just seems irrational and insignificant. No wonder God's Word says "Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires."

This is very much like sinning. It brings short term pleasure but long term pain. We really need to guard our hearts to stop ourselves from doing stupid things.

I'm glad there's peace now. Thank God for peace. :)

Well, in my earlier post I had a picture of Darth Vader, so now that I'm back in the Light, here's a picture of Jedi...

TADA!


Haha... I did this a very very very long time back when I had nothing better to do. I hope my brothers don't kill me for this.

PS: See how much Jinyi has grown. Yesh, the guy with the purple lightsabre is him. :P

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matt 5:16, NKJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home