Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thanks for Your Encouragement!

Just want to thank all of you for leaving comments either here or your blogs. They really encourage me and inspire me to write more. Will be making a habit of blogging twice a week from now on...

If there's anything on your mind, please feel free to leave me a note. =)


I know my posts are a little lengthy, so I shall keep this short...

Have a great week! God bless! =)

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. (1 Thes 5:11, NIV)

PS: If you've got any inspiration, melodies, lyrics, poems *hint hint* and would like to make them into songs, please do look for me, be most happy to collaborate with you to come up with something... =)

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done, bro!
you have joined the exalted ranks of the blogging community!
seriously, it's great to be able to put down your thoughts, opinions and feelings.. but now the watchword is "responsibily".
anyway, let your words also be an encouragement for the people who read it.
write on, bro!

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha no prob..I enjoyed reading your posts...encouraging, motivating and inspiring.. I'm alright with lengthy posts..the more the merrier..haha..I love to read mahz..lol

Continue to keep this posting thingy going on bahz!

Take care and God Bless! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home