Sunday, June 03, 2007

We're 5!

On the 23rd of May this year, June and I celebrated our fifth anniversary! It's been five good years since we've started dating, and it's been an incredible journey. Thank you dear dear for such wonderful times together. :)

Our relationship had it's ups and downs. The honeymoon period, the period of stagnation, the period of trials, the period of questions, the period of preparations, marriage etc. We been through so much together that I'm glad we both arrived at the same new starting point all over again. I know she's glad too. :)

Now, I'm looking forward to life with much anticipation. I know life will bring on a new set of challenges, but I know hand in hand we can conquer anything. June, Jinhong and Jesus!


This picture was taken on our anniversary, back at our home, after a nice cosy (warm) dinner at Ichiban Boshi, Great World City.

June was on her second day of MC on that day actually. She had a bad throat infection the day before, and the doctor gave her a 2 day MC. :(

I dropped by for a surprise visit during lunch hour on the first day of her MC, and bought her a bouquet of flowers (the ones you see in the picture). It cheered her up quite a bit, and cheered me up too. (I really missed her very much.) We shared a nice bowl of porridge and then I went back to work.

She took really good care of me the week when I was sick, and now it's time for me to take good care of her!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Jinghong......... u're really a good husband to June! :o)

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger olenju said...

Dear Jinghong... it's really so so so so so sweet, this post. :) And so xingfu-looking, the picture. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home