Monday, October 31, 2005

Protected!

Wanted to share this testimony during cell group, but I just realised that there'll be no cell group meeting for the rest of this month, so I'm sharing it here. =)

My mum works in a travel agency, and just last month, she brought a tour group to New Delhi, India on 21st Oct, and returned in the morning of 29th Oct. In the same afternoon when my mum got back to Singapore, there was a terrorist attack in New Delhi! 3 bombs went off simultaneously, killing ~60 people and injuring many others.

Thank God for His protection over my mum! =) I can't imagine what would happen if her trip was extended one more day, or if this happened while she was still there.

I always pray for my mum when she goes abroad, and I will keep praying even more fervently now in this age of terrorism.

Praise the Lord, for He is good! =)

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD. (Isa 54:17, NKJV)

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger June said...

I wrote that bible verse in my little handy book just recently! :D

Great minds think alike:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home