Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm Back (with A New Look)!

Hi! I'm back! =)

Thank God for the holidays, got a bit of time to catch up on rest and also to do up this new blog skin you see here. My choir team leader, Bro Jason, challenged us to try out something new, and this is one of the things I've purposed in my heart to do. =P

So here I present to you my very first blog skin, hope you like it. It's based on Rounders style by Douglas Bowman, but I changed almost every part of it. Spent a total of about 12 hours on it, so don't think I'll be working on it again any time soon... =P

Pls feel free to send me comments... =)

Btw, the post dated blog entries are all in, can check them out... =)

Have a great weekend!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (2 Cor 5:17, NKJV)

6 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh... A new look. Finally thinking of a colour scheme for your new home? =)

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice skin! Very modern living room style...

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice skin.. V neat,tidy and clear.. not like those tt will give u a headache,making u squint ur eyes or make it pop out while reading the posts because of the arrangements,colour and fonts etc..blah blah..
I like the fishy sign also! Haha =)

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa hey this is very BEAUTIFUL LEH.....


how you do it one????????? CAN YOU TEACH ME?????????

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Chin Hong said...

Haha... Thanks... =)

Sure... I'll find some time to write up instructions on doing your own blog skin... =)

Then maybe after that you can teach me how to write such beautiful poetry... ;)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Blog's still alive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home