Monday, November 07, 2005

My Workplace!

Been wanting to show these to you for a while... =)

These are photos of my workplace, where I spend most of my waking hours. I'm a software engineer by profession, and I kinda like what I'm doing in my workplace. The company is small, so we get to do everything, and learn lots of things at the same time. We know each other very well, and it's such a joy to work in a nice, cosy environment. =)

This is my desk (from the front).

And my desk (from the side).

This is where June sits (beyond the partition).

This are the computers I use. (Top one's mine, the bottom one's a server.)

The same computers from the side. You can see my trusty handphone charger holder (the black stuffed dog) from here.

Been working really hard these days. So don't blame me if the blog entries come delayed... =P

Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men. (Prov 22:29, NKJV)

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Stefan said...

very neat desk! Looks like a very comfortable place to work in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home