Monday, December 12, 2005

First Service at Expo

Just had my first service at Expo on Sunday. :)

Wow... It was such an awesome experience attending church service with 7000 others. The presense of God was so strong from start to end of the service... Really enjoyed the presense of God very much that day...

Pastor shared a very good word during the preaching of the Word. About how God loves us as a heavenly Father, and His perfect love casts out all fears. I do not need to fear, but have faith that God will pour out His blessings upon us, because He loves us. God's love flowed freely through the whole place, and I was so touched that I cried buckets.

God spoke to me at that moment, and I scribbled these words in my notebook to capture the moment: God loves me as His child. He will never leave me nor forsake me. No matter what comes in life, I do not need to fear, because my Father loves me, and His perfect love casts out all fear.

There is no fear in Love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18, NKJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home