Sunday, September 23, 2007

Birthday Wishes :)

Hee... Birthday's here, so time to make new resolutions. :)

I like to make resolutions during my birthday, since it's really the day of beginning for me, and it's a good time to start over again what I had failed to achieve in my new year resolutions.

For the past week or so, I've asked God what my direction should be for this year, and He told me that the past year has been one of change and maturing for me, and since things have stabilised, it's time to dig deep. So this year for me, I have three birthday wishes:
1 - To grow deeper in knowledge and love for God
2 - To develop the creative nature God has planted in my heart in the area of songs and graphics
3 - To grow deeper in love with June and learn how to communicate better with her

This year's birthday was a pretty good one. It's my first one as a married man, and it was really great to have June with me for all 24 hours of the day. Really glad to spend quiet and quality time with her. :)

Had quite a fair bit of birthday presents this time round, and I even got presents from my in-laws (quite a bit of clothing actually). :)

Looking forward to the new year with hope. Will show you all my report card next year. It'll be a good one. :)

(With this post, I've cleared all my back log of blog posts already. Yay! A new year awaits! :))

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I am very happy for you, that God has blessed you with a great job and a great wife. May God's blessings always be with you as you embark on a new life journey as husband and a father (in future). : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home