Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Apologies for the Absence

Hi everyone, sorry about the long absence of posts. I've been kept very busy lately with the new job and all the handover stuff which I'm (still) trying to complete by the end of the month (July) I've just completed.

I've got a long list of posts that I've been dying to put up - there's a lot that I've wanted to say lately - and I've written them down on paper (since I didn't have access to the internet for quite a while). And guess what? I lost the papers... :(

I'm trying to reconstruct the posts and I'll try to put the posts up here as soon as I can. There's 7 of them, in chronological order: A Tribute to June, Vacation in Greenland, Woohoo 2!, NDP 07-07-07!, Jenesis Lost?, Farewell My Friends, A New Beginning.

Be sure to catch them all! :P

3 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

Dear Jinghong, look forward to ur new posts!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

oh dear, i can imagine the anguish... jia you, am sure you'll manage to recap whatever u've written :)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger SithSlayer said...

yes! Where's Jenesis? Wad happened? Been too busy lately? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home