Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cry Me A River

Service today was simply awesome! God really moved in a very powerful way!

Pastor Derek preached today, and after the sermon, he gave an altar call for members who were weary, and wanted a touch from God; members who needed God's anointing, love, peace and joy, and needed an expansion in capacity. I really felt this was the call for me, all 100% of it, and so I went down.

I had been rather stressed up for a while I guess. There's so many responsibilities that I have to shoulder, especially so after marriage, that the burden has been bearing down on me. I had not noticed increased weight as they accumulated little by little over time. There were so many things that I had to attend to and so many trivial matters had taken up my time and attention that I had no time left to do what I wanted to do, to do what I know God had called me to.

As I stood in the front, pouring my heart out to Him, God came and spoke 5 very simple words to me: "Go on; I love you."

At those words I just broke down and wept. Tears flowed so freely; it was as if I wanted to dehydrate my body of every ounce of water. Even as I went back to my seat, those words kept ringing in my mind, and I wept again.

It felt so good. The burden was gone, and joy just came. It's a very complex feeling - crying and smiling at the same time.

The Lord of all loves me, and He told me that personally. What more could I ask for, what more would I need? :)

Thank you Lord, for Your love.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Fleur De La Lune said...

amen Jinghong. I understand how you felt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home