Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally! A Chance to Blog!

It's my off day today! Finally had a chance to blog! :P

Many thanks to all of you who have expressed your concerns and empathy over my situation. Really appreciate them. :)

I have long since forgiven them already, so please do not be too alarmed. :)

The situation has not been resolved yet, but it's close to. I've learnt a very important lesson from the whole issue, and due to the lengthy nature of it, I've split it into 2 posts (following this post).

The first article (Meeting with My Former Boss) is a preface to the main article (An Important Lesson), and may be skipped if you can't stand my longwindedness. :P

(Was 5th Nov when I wrote this, but I couldn't complete the whole post until 15th Nov)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home